Our Code of Ethics
- We commit to being honest and fair in all business interactions, large or small.
- We will only accept assignments for which we possess the requisite competence.
- We will charge fees that are commensurate with the services delivered, our experience and expertise.
- Before accepting any project, we will work with our clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, estimated fees and payment arrangements.
- When working on an hourly basis, we promise to charge only for time when we are actively engaged in performing agreed-upon and/or necessary work for our clients, and to make every effort to perform that work efficiently.
- We will never disclose our clients’ private or personal information to anyone in any manner.